Asteroids Classic Arcade Game
Asteroids Classic Arcade Game
Looking for classic arcade game to rent?
Launch your next event into the stratosphere! When your employees, co-workers, or event attendees play the Asteroids Classic Arcade Game, they’ll be instantly transported by this classic arcade game into the world beyond. Players bob and weave to dodge destructive asteroids and aliens. Shoot down these foreign objects as they get closer to the mothership, or hyperspace (teleport) into a new location to avoid a collision in outer space. Players, if you’re not careful, you’ll be transported directly onto another fatal enemy before you know it!
- Asteroids Arcade Game ideal for ‘80s themed events, trade show booths, and more
- Fast-paced, adrenaline-rushing gameplay encourages repeated plays and builds crowds
- Simple rules and controls ensure that event attendees can easily enjoy Asteroids
- Avoid asteroids, UFOs, and shots fired from enemy spacecraft
- Break asteroids into smaller, more easily destructible pieces
- Use “hyperspace” to teleport from one location to another
- More asteroids and UFOs appear as game progresses, ramping up intensity
- DIMENSIONS: 34.5″ L x 24.5″ W x 68″ H
- ELECTRICITY: 120V, 3A
- WEIGHT: 382 lbs
- Pairs well with other classic arcade games as well as trade show traffic builders and sports game rentals
120v; 3 amps
34.5" l x 24.5"w x 68"h
The Asteroids Classic Arcade Game is the perfect piece of nostalgia for any amusement arena, “throwback” arcade, or corporate event. This retro, fun slice of arcade history is the perfect fit for ‘80s themed events, trade show booths, hospitality events, and so much more.
There’s a reason that the Asteroids Arcade Game is a stone-cold classic that your employees, co-workers, or event attendees will line up to play. Not only is it one of the first video games ever made, but it’s as simple as it is fast-paced, making it an enthralling experience from start to finish. And since it’s so easy to play, even people who didn’t grow up with this beloved video game can quickly find themselves enthralled by this longtime arcade favorite.
Gameplay involves dodging asteroids, saucers, and shots fired from UFOs as players navigate their ship through a dangerous and deadly array of objects hurling through outer space. Each player shoots at asteroids to shatter them into smaller pieces, taking down those tinier bits with a single shot. Players can also destroy UFOs with one shot, but unlike the asteroids, these ships can shoot back! If a collision with a UFO or asteroid is inevitable, players can use the “hyperspace” function to instantly teleport to a different part of the board, but they’ll have to be careful – they could reemerge directly atop an asteroid!
As gameplay progresses, players will encounter an ever-increasing number of asteroids and UFOs, pumping up the adrenaline and encouraging repeated plays. And as your event attendees play game after game, other people will want to take turns, naturally building crowds and getting a buzz going at your event. Even though Asteroids was one of the first video games to capture imaginations across the U.S., it remains one of the most consistently entertaining, adventurous game rentals available.
Loving the throwback vibe? The Asteroids Classic Arcade Game pairs well with other retro games such as Pacman, Donkey Kong, and Frogger, and it can easily draw trade show attendees to your booth alongside other attractions including the Zoltar Fortune Telling Machine, Chaos Strike a Light game, and the Cash Blowing Money Machine.
- A TIMELESS CLASSIC: The Asteroids Arcade Game is a timeless video game and arcade classic. The simple gameplay and retro graphics appeal to anyone who so much as glances at it, making it perfect for all manner of corporate events. Its retro feel makes it especially perfect for ‘80s themed events.
- STAYIN’ ALIVE: The goal of this game couldn’t be simpler: Don’t die. Chances are, though, that your event attendees will find actually achieving this goal substantially more challenging. As players destroy asteroids and UFOs and attempt to avoid colliding with them, they’ll encounter even more asteroids and UFOs to avoid. And since the game only gets tougher as it progresses, players will want to come back for more, meaning that crowds will naturally build.
- FINALLY, TELEPORTATION: Under heavy enemy fire? Your players can click a button to relocate their ships to an entirely different part of the screen, but there’s a catch: They can relocate directly atop an asteroid and self-destruct. Talk about an engaging challenge for your next event!
- PERFECT FOR: Trade show booths, ‘80s themed events, holiday parties, and many other corporate settings.
Follow us on Instagram
Interactive Fun Game Rentals • Awesome Experiences • Corporate Events • Branding • Tradeshows • Since 1959! Atlanta-travels nationwide. 404-767-4420