Air Hockey Table Rental
Air Hockey Table Rental
Air Hockey Table rentals for parties and company events in Atlanta, Orlando to Dallas. Dynamo’s Photon air hockey is the rugged commercial table used by professionals. Sports game table that appeals to all ages!
Air hockey requires an air-hockey table, two player-held mallets, and a puck. Playing Air Hockey requires two players at a time. We include all accessories with our rentals.
120v; 5 amps
99.5"l x 51.5"w x 31"h
Regulation size air hockey tables with all accessories for rent.
A typical air hockey table consists of a large smooth playing surface, a surrounding rail to prevent the puck and mallets from leaving the table, and slots in the rail at either end of the table that serve as goals. On the ends of the table behind and below the goals, there is usually a puck return. Additionally, tables will typically have some sort of machinery that produces a cushion of air on the play surface through tiny holes, with the purpose of reducing friction and increasing play speed.
Currently, the only tables that are approved for play and sanctioned by the USAA (United States Air-Table-Hockey Association) for tournament play are 8-foot tables. Approved tables include the Photon, Pro-Style, Best Shot, older Blue Top, Brown Top, Purple Top or Black Top with unpainted rails. The HotFlash 2 and other full-size commercial tables with neon lights and/or painted rails are not approved for USAA play but can be used to learn the game.
Air Hockey tables appeal to all ages and can involve two players at a time.
This item can not be delivered up nor down stairs. Assembly is done onsite. Our Air Hockey tables measure over 8 feet in length and may not fit in small elevators.
HOW DOES THIS GAME WORK?
- You will have to decide which of you will be going first. You can do this by tossing a coin or simply deciding to let your friend go first – go easy; they’ll need it for the beating you’re gonna give them.
- The player who goes first will place the puck on his side of the table, pushing it towards you with his mallet. The player must do this within 7 seconds otherwise the puck will then be returned to you for a turn.
- Once you have the puck, the same rule applies: push the puck toward your friend. The goal of this game is to score as many goals on the opponent’s side. It is thus very important that you protect your goal at all times.
- If you hit the puck too hard with unbelievable Hulk-strength and it leaves the table then you’ll have to return the puck to your friend.
- When you do have a goal, you have to give the puck to your opponent for him to start the new ‘round’.
- The first person to reach a score of 7 points will be declared the winner.
Follow us on Instagram
Interactive Fun Game Rentals • Awesome Experiences • Corporate Events • Branding • Tradeshows • Since 1959! Atlanta-travels nationwide. 404-767-4420