Donkey Kong Classic Retro Arcade Game
Before Mario became a household name, he was Mr. Video, and he was the protagonist in the Donkey Kong classic arcade game. Mr. Video, Lady, Donkey Kong — bring the whole gang in the Donkey Kong Arcade Machine for your next corporate sales meeting, trade show booth, holiday party, ‘80s themed event, or another setting to bring a barrel of fun to the occasion!
- Classic arcade game that launched household-name Mario series
- Recognizable game and characters draw crowds, build buzz, and encourage interaction
- Multiple levels with different setups for engaging, consistently exciting gameplay
- Retro game perfect for ‘80s themed events
- Minimal surface area makes Donkey Kong ideal for trade show booths
- Also great for holiday parties, ‘80s themed events, activations, sales meetings, and more
- DIMENSIONS: 36″ L x 26″ W x 84″ H
- ELECTRICITY: 120V, 3A
- WEIGHT: 382 lbs
- Pairs well with other classic arcade games as well as sports games and trade show traffic builders!
120v; 3 amps
36" l x 26"w x 84"h
The Donkey Kong Arcade Machine is the video game that started it all. Gamers first met Mario – then known as Mr. Video, and then again as Jumpman before taking on his current name – as he climbed ladders, ran through slanted platforms, avoided fires, and smashed barrels to rescue his girlfriend. If it weren’t for the Donkey Kong classic arcade game, one of the best-selling video game franchises of all time might not exist.
But that’s enough about Mr. Video. This game is all about Donkey Kong! Renting this classic game for your next corporate event is a great way to pay homage to these iconic childhood favorites to your space. Your employees, co-workers, and other attendees will recognize the iconic characters and quickly line up to play. As people gather around the game, a crowd will build, a buzz will get going, and people will socialize and network in ways they might not in a more traditional, formal setting.
Players will start the game at the bottom of the screen, running to the right as Donkey Kong – who isn’t friendly in this game like he is in the modern Mario universe! – drops barrels down ladders. These barrels then rapidly roll down the platforms Mario has to climb, and if he makes contact with them, it’s game over. But equipped with a hammer that swings wildly, players will find that destroying those barrels gets significantly easier.
Your employees, co-workers, and employees won’t quite be done with Donkey Kong once they win the game by rescuing his girlfriend, Pauline. Donkey Kong loves to steal her away again the moment Mario gets her, so players will have plenty of levels to clear. That’s why Donkey Kong is the game that keeps giving, providing endless fun all your guests at trade show booths, company holiday parties, ‘80s themed events, corporate sales meetings, and more! Pair it with Frogger, Centipede, Dig Dug, or other legendary arcade games for full effect.
- ICONIC RETRO GAME: Without Donkey Kong, the one and only Mario as we know him wouldn’t exist today. Donkey Kong first introduced Mario as Mr. Video and then Jumpman, but no matter his name, he’s the character your employees, co-workers, and other corporate event attendees will control in their quest to save Pauline from Donkey Kong’s terrors.
- BARRELS OF FUN: As Mario, players will destroy rapidly falling and rolling barrels with a hammer. And that’s not all: They’ll have plenty of fires to avoid too, all while traversing platforms and climbing ladders. Donkey Kong makes rescuing Pauline a challenge, and that’s only part of why this is the perfect game for your next event.
- FUN FOR ALL: Everyone knows Mario, and most people know Donkey Kong, so having both of them in one game will quickly draw crowds of people eager to play. As crowds build, your event will get a good buzz going, making it a more fun, easy-going environment for everyone in attendance. And as more people congregate in the same part of your room, your corporate setting will feel less formal, so guests will network far more naturally.
- MINIMAL FLOOR SPACE: Donkey Kong might be a giant ape, but the game itself doesn’t take up tons of floor space. Though tall, it only occupies about six square feet, so you can easily fit it in your trade show booth to draw in passersby without making your booth feel claustrophobic.
- COMPLETE YOUR ARCADE: What is your game center missing? An ‘80s classic! The Donkey Kong Arcade Machine perfectly rounds out your arcade.
- ALSO GREAT FOR: Company holiday parties, themed events, activations, corporate sales meetings, and more!
A game rental transforms any corporate event from blah to wow! These rentable attractions from Phoenix Amusements in Atlanta, GA, vastly increase the chances that you’ll not only draw plenty of eyes at your next event, but you’ll capture hearts, too. You can customize some game rentals to display your company’s logo, branding, or slogan, providing additional engagement opportunities with potential new customers. If you’re going for a fully interactive experience, you can also add customized coupons, certificates, and other offers that can be added to some incredible attractions like the Money Booth!
A game rental stands out at a corporate event too, but its use there is entirely different. If you’re worried that people who don’t know each other too well might struggle to interact or connect, set up a row of sports games or arcade games to encourage friendly competition. Not only will you have event attendees lining up to play, but you’ll have people gathering around to cheer for the current players, fostering a low-stakes social environment where meeting and getting to know new people is super easy. Rent a game from Phoenix Amusements in Atlanta, GA, for your next event to unlock its full potential!
Follow us on Instagram
Interactive Fun Game Rentals • Awesome Experiences • Corporate Events • Branding • Tradeshows • Since 1959! Atlanta-travels nationwide. 404-767-4420