Centipede Classic Arcade Game
Avoid the creepy crawlies! As your co-workers, employees, or event attendees play the Centipede Arcade Game, a centipede will cascade down from top to bottom. Players will shoot around stationary mushrooms at the caterpillar to destroy it before it reaches them, but every limb that’s shot turns into a mushroom, creating more obstacles to their next shot. With other creepy critters such as spiders, scorpions, and fleas headed their way, this classic arcade game is certain to draw crowds at your next event.
- Classic, timeless retro arcade game perfect for ‘80s themed events
- Fast-paced game with easy controls encourages repeated plays and builds crowds
- Excellent for corporate events, holiday parties, hospitality events, and trade shows
- Destroy the centipede rapidly approaching as it maneuvers around mushrooms
- Successful shots lead to additional obstacles
- Centipede sometime splits into two, exciting players with additional enemies
- DIMENSIONS: 34.5″ L x 24.5″ W x 68″ H
- ELECTRICITY: 120V, 3A
- WEIGHT: 382 lbs
- Pairs well with other trade show traffic builders and arcade game rentals as well as simulators and sports games!
120v; 3 amps
34.5" l x 24.5"w x 68"h
The Centipede Classic Arcade Game is just one of many classic arcade game rentals that combines simple rules with rapid pacing. Your event attendees, co-workers, and employees will have a blast reliving the glory days of early video games with this retro machine that houses a beloved arcade staple.
Players will begin the Centipede Arcade Game at the bottom of the screen, where their tiny yellow ship lies directly across from a rapidly moving centipede that threatens to destroy them. Between them and the centipede lie abundant mushrooms that both force the centipede to take a convoluted, curvy route to get to the ship and prevent the ship from easily taking a straight, unobstructed shot at the centipede. Any time the centipede is successfully shot, the impacted segment turns into a mushroom, meaning that with every hit comes another obstacle to more hits. As the game progresses, the centipede sometimes breaks into several segments all vying to destroy the player, amping up the thrill of playing arcade game rentals.
As this thrill gets stronger, your event attendees will feel compelled to play more rounds of Centipede, and onlookers will notice the excitement building around the machine. That’s why Centipede is perfect for building crowds and encouraging attendee interaction at your next ‘80s themed event, trade show booth, hospitality event, or other occasion. And since gameplay is super easy, anybody who steps up to this or other arcade game rentals like it can feel compelled by the game and learn its controls super quickly, so Centipede is sure to be a hit with everyone in the room.
This retro classic and other arcade game rentals like it are ideal for drawing in passersby at trade shows and bringing an extra source of memorable fun to a company holiday party. Try pairing it with the Asteroids Classic Arcade Game or a newer arcade game such as Big Buck Hunter for full effect!
- STONE-COLD CLASSIC: The Centipede Arcade Game is a classic straight from the heyday of early video games. This retro machine offers equally retro gameplay, with all the action taking place in blocky, bright, neon 2D. It’s perfect for ‘80s themed events, but it’s just as likely to build crowds of eager players at hospitality events, trade show booths, and other corporate settings.
- FEND OFF THE INVADERS: When you see a centipede in your home, chances are that it’s not a welcome sight. Players are especially well equipped to destroy this game’s titular enemy with a ship that can shoot and destroy the centipede’s segments. Each segment destroyed turns into another obstacle, building adrenaline and encouraging repeated players, which in turn builds crowds and gets a buzz going.
- FUN FOR ALL: The Centipede Classic Arcade Game looks so retro that it’s difficult to resist playing. Most people at your next corporate event or trade show might have some trouble holding back from a good round of bug destruction.
Game Rentals for Events
Most corporate events and trade show booths serve to connect new people and push products forward. It’s not always easy to break the ice, but game rentals, including arcade game rentals, provide a perfect solution. Setting up a classic arcade game, sports game, or music and dance game at your next trade show not only draws in passersby from rows away, but it increases the chances that trade show attendees will remember your booth (how many other booths had Pacman readily available for visitors?). Many trade show traffic builders also allow you to customize their appearance to display your company’s logo, message, or branding, offering another way to get your product in front of consumers.
Game rentals prove just as effective during corporate sales meetings, holiday parties, and other semi- or fully formal occasions. While coworkers and people who haven’t met before try to successfully shoot as many basketballs as possible in a short period or compete in a rapid game of Strike a Light, the rigidity of formal networking events wears off, allowing for attendees to much more comfortably get to know each other. Other people who have gathered around games to cheer on the players can get in on this priceless camaraderie too. Try a game rental for your next event to foster extra networking and marketing opportunities! Click here to see all the games offered by Phoenix Amusements in Atlanta, GA
Follow us on Instagram
Interactive Fun Game Rentals • Awesome Experiences • Corporate Events • Branding • Tradeshows • Since 1959! Atlanta-travels nationwide. 404-767-4420