You’ve found the trade show your company wants to exhibit and you’re wondering on how you’re going to get people to stop by your booth? Trade Show Games definitely attract and engage tradeshow attendees.
Here’s 7 Fun trade show game rental ideas to attract and keep a crowd in your trade show booth!
- Claw Machine Rental – great for promotion giveaways!
- Zoltar Fortune Teller – fun way to tell your story and brand your fortunes!
- Skeeball – usually played with 9 balls
- Football Games – Full Size UBQB Football Simulators to Arcade Football games!
- Pool Tables – All needed to play billiards. Great for those VIP Hospitality areas.
- Whac A Mole – Single Player versions with 5 moleheads to pound to beat the clock!
- Strike A Light – Exciting 30 second game played head to head for highest score!
Each of the above game rentals listed engage your booth attendees and attract even more to watch as they play. All of the tradeshow games can be customized with your company logo or marketing message. By adding interactive trade show games to your booth, you create unforgettable experiences that set your brand apart from all the other exhibitors at your industry specific tradeshow. Competition to attract visitors eyes to your booth and to get them to willingly come to you is extremely high. And trade show games are a non-intrusive way to engage prospects. When people are having fun and participating in your traffic builder, you have the time to interact with them and create a lasting memory.
Booking Your Game
Not sure which game to book? Need more details?
Keep in mind, we will be delivering our games from Atlanta GA.
We bring the game to your venue, set it up and instruct you on on how to use and play. Once your tradeshow is over, we return to pickup. We stay in the nearby for the duration of your show if any assistance is needed. If you prefer us onsite, let us know.
We use commercial vehicles that are dock high and bring all we need to deliver and setup. We do not use forklifts and try not to incur any additional fees at the venue.
Give us a call or email us. We look forward to working with you!