Golf Putting Challenge II
This portable putting golf game is a highly sought after golf arcade game. Phoenix Amusements in Atlanta is one of only a handful of companies to have this golf party game rental. In fact, we’re the only event rental company in the Southeast that rents this game! This portable putting challenge machine was built in the 90s and was astounding then and is now. With its’ moving green each putt is a challenge! The game does not get old and guests keep coming back to better their putts.
The Putting Challenge II is an electronic golf green featuring 108 different putting configurations that will challenge the best golfers. Even seasoned golfers enjoy our Putting Challenge II golf game simulator!
- Six 18-hole courses on three skill levels (2 Amateur and 2 Pro and 2 Championship)
- Authentic Game Mode or Challenging Practice Green Mode
- Voice/sound system announces player’s turn, hole number, penalty strokes, average putts per player and even cheers for a hole-in-one or teases for a 3-putt
- Small footprint and low profile for trade show booths, hospitality rooms, or sports marketing events.
- The putting challenge II brings the ball back to you after each putt, so there is no chasing the ball.
- Available for rental at your next event or trade show the putting challenge II golf simulator can accommodate up to 4 players at a time.
- ELECTRICITY: 120v; 5 amps
- DIMENSIONS: 102″ l x 48″w x 30″h
- WEIGHT: 382 lbs.
- Pairs well with other sports games and trade show games as well as event accessories!
120v; 5 amps
102" l x 48"w x 30"h
Golf Putting Challenge II
Ours is not up for sale! These golf simulators are hard to find and sought after!
General description about games:
Some people say that life is just a game. Game rentals turn that philosophy into a product that can help your company push its own products at trade show booths, connect its employees with potential new clients at sales meetings and networking events, and entertain employees and their guests at your next holiday party.
A game rental from Phoenix Amusements in Atlanta, GA can draw people to your trade show booth from rows away. A cash blowing money machine, for example, not only is tall enough to stand out from a distance, but it’s also a way to give participants customized coupons, certificates, and vouchers to use toward your product. You can also customize this machine, among others, to display your company’s logo, slogan, and branding on the machine itself, meaning that you’ll both draw people to your booth and engage them with your product, the key combo for trade show success.
At sales meetings and networking events, you can use game rentals to introduce a more casual setting than the formal, sometimes nerve-wracking environments these occasions can breed. As you and potential new clients play a game of Frogger or foosball, you’ll interact in more fun and genuine ways than you might otherwise. Same goes for holiday parties – people gathered around a game rental to get a turn or cheer for the current players are more likely to bond in non-forced ways. Rent a game for your next event to make it a useful, unforgettable, more than worthwhile occasion!
Follow us on Instagram
Fun Game Rentals🕹️Awesome Experiences🥳Corporate Events🔥Tradeshows🎯Private Parties🎉
Since 1959! Atlanta -travel nationwide.