Gaplus Retro Arcade Game
You’ve heard of Galaga – now get ready for its next-gen big brother. The Gaplus arcade game is an arcade game based on the original Galaga, in which the guests at your next corporate event can move not just right and left, but up and down. Gaplus is an improvement on an already classic game that’s sure to light up your next ‘80s themed event, trade show booth, and other corporate occasions!
- Improved sequel to classic ‘80s arcade game Galaga
- Draw crowds with tall, eye-catching arcade game that improves on a well-known classic
- As crowds build, people will interact and have fun in ways they might not otherwise
- Similar gameplay elements to predecessor include left-right motion and firing capabilities
- Occupies minimal floor space, so great for trade show booths and corporate settings
- DIMENSIONS: 34.5″ L x 24.5″ W x 68″ H
- ELECTRICITY: 120V, 3A
- WEIGHT: 382 lbs
- Pairs well with other classic arcade games and trade show traffic builders as well as racing games and sports games
120v; 3 amps
34.5" l x 24.5"w x 68"h
The Gaplus arcade game is the sequel to the indisputably classic arcade game Galaga, and it delivers improvements on every front. Both of these ‘80s arcade games require your employees, co-workers, and other event attendees who play it to control a ship, fire at enemy alien ships, and dodge incoming enemy fire, but only the Gaplus arcade game lets players move up and down and capture alien ships for their own use.
Many people at your next event will notice the Gaplus arcade game and flock to it for its improvements on one of their favorite video games. You can count on Gaplus to encourage your guests to get in line for a rapid-paced game that they know and love, and it’ll certainly bring the fun to any room where you need it. Use it to naturally build crowds of people who want to play a game, watch and cheer for other people playing a game, or both.
As people gather around your Gaplus arcade game, you’ll notice that they’ll start casually talking, having fun, and enjoying themselves in ways they might not with the usual catered snacks and t-shirt giveaways, ‘80s themed events, hospitality events, and other corporate occasions. You can also use Gaplus at your next trade show booth to build traffic, because passersby will notice this nearly six-foot-tall machine from rows away and flock to your booth for a game. And after they’re done playing, you can easily engage them with your products and services.
Thanks to Gaplus and other ‘80s arcade games like it, providing entertainment and low-stakes networking at your next event has never been easier! And if you add in more games such as the original Galaga, Dig Dug, or Frogger, you’ll have even more ways to get people to socialize and remember your event – and company – forever.
- GALAGA GONE GAGA: Gaplus is the improved, much wilder sequel to the classic arcade game Galaga. The Gaplus arcade game keeps the basic staples of Galaga, but it adds new elements that are literally game-changing.
- UP-DOWN MOTION: Galaga, though super fun, is limiting in a big way: Players can only move the ship left or right, which means they only have so many options for avoiding enemy fire. In Gaplus, your employees, co-workers, and other event attendees can also move up and down, so they’ll have way better chances of dodging those pesky missiles. No wonder the word “plus” is in this game’s name!
- DRAW CROWDS: Arcade games like Gaplus stand out in any room while occupying minimal floor space, meaning people will see them and flock to them from yards away even if they’re just hidden in a corner – which is all the floor space they occupy.
- GREAT FOR: Building traffic at trade show booths, adding entertainment options to company holiday parties, encouraging social interaction at networking events, and more!
Connecting with Game Rentals
Some people say that life is just a game. Game rentals turn that philosophy into a product that can help your company push its own products at trade show booths, connect its employees with potential new clients at sales meetings and networking events, and entertain employees and their guests at your next holiday party.
A game rental from Phoenix Amusements in Atlanta, GA can draw people to your trade show booth from rows away. A cash blowing money machine, for example, not only is tall enough to stand out from a distance, but it’s also a way to give participants customized coupons, certificates, and vouchers to use toward your product. You can also customize this machine, among others, to display your company’s logo, slogan, and branding on the machine itself, meaning that you’ll both draw people to your booth and engage them with your product, the key combo for trade show success.
At sales meetings and networking events, you can use game rentals to introduce a more casual setting than the formal, sometimes nerve-wracking environments these occasions can breed. As you and potential new clients play a game of Frogger or foosball, you’ll interact in more fun and genuine ways than you might otherwise. Same goes for holiday parties – people gathered around a game rental to get a turn or cheer for the current players are more likely to bond in non-forced ways. Rent a game for your next event to make it a useful, unforgettable, more than worthwhile occasion!
Follow us on Instagram
Interactive Fun Game Rentals • Awesome Experiences • Corporate Events • Branding • Tradeshows • Since 1959! Atlanta-travels nationwide. 404-767-4420